Mission Statement and Patient Forms
Planning your first visit to PedsGastro Center? On this page, you'll find the information you need to get started, such as a map and directions to our Voorhees office. To save you time, we've also included our new patient forms, which you can print out and complete prior to visiting our office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
For your convenience, our patient forms are located below. Please download, print and complete the following forms so we can expedite your first visit:
Click to preview. Right Click and select "save target as" to download.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Please bring following documents during visit;
- Referral letter from your primary physician
- Photo ID of parents/guardian
- Insurance card
- Custody paper if needed
- Growth chart/recent lab results and any relevent medical documents
- PedsGastro Center currently accepts most major insurance companies. Please call our office if there are any questions about in-network insurance coverage or preferred provider status.
- We accept cash, credit card and personal checks. Paying your co-pay or any overdue balance at the time of visit will prevent any overdue fees being charged to your account.
- PedsGastro Center insurance claims are processed by an outside billing consultant. If you have any questions, once you have received your invoice, please contact our billing office.
- Invoices that are paid after 30 days may be subject to additional fees. If you have not completed the timely payments, our billing office will contact you. Accounts that are overdue will be at risk of being sent to collections.